Kettering’s AIM Program has received another grant from the Math Association of America’s Tensor-SUMMA Program. A $5,700 grant, written by Dr. Leszek Gawarecki (Math), will help increase the representation of minorities in the study of mathematics.
Perspective By Issue
- LARRY EGAN on Hall of Famer: Softball prowess nets alum Hall induction
- Dennis Schrader on About Kettering Perspective
- Kettering Perspective on Green Heat: Kettering earns grant from Ford Motor Company Fund
- Casey on Green Heat: Kettering earns grant from Ford Motor Company Fund
- Kettering Perspective on Fall 2010 issue of Kettering Perspective available for download